[microsound] speakers_unwanted noise

{ brad brace } bbrace at eskimo.com
Tue Jan 27 10:27:46 EST 2009

I have poorly insulated wiring as well. My amplified
speakers pick-up static, other tenants' appliances, even
passing taxi-radios. The only thing that made a (slight)
difference was using a "parallel power line filter" -- a
little plug-in power module.

{ brad brace }   <<<<< bbrace at eskimo.com >>>>  ~finger for pgp

---    bbs: brad brace sound                               ---
---    http://69.64.229.114:8000                           ---

/:b