[microsound] major shouts...

Charles Turner vze26m98 at optonline.net
Wed Jan 21 07:21:20 EST 2009

On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 11:55:24 -0800, Kim Cascone wrote:
> could everyone take a moment to thank these guys? they deserve a pat
> on the back! :)

Yes, thanks! And let's take the departure from Hyperreal as a good omen
for the future!

> that being said, anyone experiencing a problem with the list please
> make sure to email John, Paulo and me

Not a problem, and I know it's adding to someone's plate: would it be
possible to have the "reading" area of the microsound server password
protected? I know there's value in having everyone able to access the
material easily, but with some small control, we could legally
post/share journal essays from JSTOR and the like...

Best, Charles