[microsound] (no subject)

CraqueMat craque at craque.net
Mon Jan 19 11:29:39 EST 2009

Yeah, I'll have to chime in with Gary here, I have a full-time non-music
job and unfortunately don't have the spare time outside of music making
to research exactly WHICH of these writings will lift me out of shame.

Many many many good words exist on the microsound server, perhaps
someone can give pointers for good starting places?

-matt