[microsound] cycling74 and Max/MSP -discussion

Gregory Taylor gtaylor at rtqe.net
Sat Feb 28 10:47:52 EST 2009

> do you know something about the old max/msp mailing list ? the mcgill-mailing-list from the 9os?

As a user, I suppose I do. I would think that Michael Seta would be
a better person to field your questions - I merely enjoyed an acquaintance
with its administrator during his student days and enjoyed the list. As
a Canadian, I would find it troublesome to have some idjit American
speaking unilaterally on any matters Canadian - even with our recent
change of administration. :-)

gregory