[microsound] [non-promotional] essay published

John Hopkins jhopkins at tech-no-mad.net
Tue Feb 17 18:17:56 EST 2009

>http://geometer.org.uk/mag/?p=88

got to spend more time with it -- wonderful meditation!

hey, I thought of you whilst reading the current issue of Science (6 feb) the Darwin anniversary issue (unfortunately not available online except by heavy subscription) -- in your genetic explorations -- there is an interesting review of Speciation pp 728  -- I don't know how familiar you are with some of the developments, but I found it very stimulating regarding diversification and the models of same, adaptive radiation, and so on, many which could be applied to sonic energy manifestations...

cheers,
jh