[microsound] New York in the 80's (was Rhys Chatham)

chmafu nocords chmafu at nocords.net
Fri Feb 6 19:07:29 EST 2009

I second that.
I live in Austria and there is a very interesting music scene here. But
Italy is crazy. Don't ask my why! I don't know if they make much (or
any) money (and I doubt it) but there is so much great music coming from
Italy.
I'd also include Scandinavia into the mix.

One pretty happy European (and I do not have to say that it's still
terribly hard here),
maru

--
chmafu nocords - http://www.nocords.net