[microsound] Request for open source solution to spectrograms and phase measurement

Ismael Valladolid Torres ivalladt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 07:51:58 EST 2009

Sorry for the crossposting, but I don't know which list is more
suitable to what I'm asking.

One friend of mine is looking for a solution based in Linux. I admit I
don't understand fully what he needs. That's why I am asking to you
gurus out there... :)

He needs something for level measurement of spectrograms, callibrated
as K-14, also for phase measurement. He used [1]a plug-in for Nuendo
in the past, but now he's looking for a netbook devoted only to this
task, and he wants to use an open source solution.

1. http://www.nugenaudio.com/visualizer.php

Any suggestions welcome.

Cordially, Ismael
--