[microsound] Pi Day rules
kim at anechoicmedia.com
Tue Feb 3 13:56:40 EST 2009
Ok so the rules are fairly simple:
- the piece must make use of the constant known as Pi = 3.14159 in
- this time, let's keep all the pieces at EXACTLY 3:14 in length
- the file format must be mp3 @ 128kbps or better
- don't remember if we can handle .flac with the current player...
[John/Paulo, refresh my memory here?]
- no spaces or non alpha-numerics in the file name
- good example: MyPiDaySubmission23.mp3
- bad example: _pi day is % cool.mp3
any pieces that don't adhere to the rules will not be used
deadline is: Friday March 6 2009
damen und herren, start your microengines!
More information about the microsound