[microsound] hyperlinks for the "related links" page on microsound.org

Justin Glenn Smith noisesmith at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 12:46:24 EST 2009

Hi, attached is an incomplete set of links for the names on the "related links" page on microsound.org, which, despite the pages title, does not actually have any hyperlinks. I applied my own knowledge of the artists in my search where applicable, and just relied on google and best guesses otherwise. Please do double check my work!

Where possible I have included both the native spelling and the romanization of names where both might be applicable (Japanese and Greek names). I am not literate in Japanese or Greek, so hopefully people who are fluent can double check what I have copied and pasted. Some of the links I found are not the best quality. Wherever possible I linked to both the artists home page (or posthumous official site) and some external reference (wikipedia wherever possible).

I plan on going through the links again now that I have compiled them and finding a whole bunch of new ideas and sounds. I hope these links are similarly useful to the rest of you.