[microsound] post-laptop era?

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 22:43:36 EST 2009

I'm not looking to Beatport for experimental digital music, I'm
talking about the mainstream in digital music... I look to live
performances and available recordings on the internet for more
experimental offerings. But I wonder if the category of "experimental"
even means much in the 21st century?

~David