[microsound] noteworthy 2009 music

bryan garcia brymoxine at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 01:17:40 EST 2009

hope this can aid you while you recover from the accident -

http://www.harpers.org/archive/2007/02/0081387

i laid down my 1972 honda on a highway in houston a long time ago.

i had just bought a jimi hendrix box set, and it was in my back back.

after sliding about thirty feet on my back and almost into the car in front of me

i was thankful for being conscious.  next thought was the box set.   tore through the cover

of the jewel case  but the c.d.'s and i were ok.   my mom came and picked me up.

best