[microsound] registering volume modulation

Info ( Aevox ) info at aevox.be
Tue Dec 1 11:53:36 EST 2009

slow presure variations (weather changes, low rumble) will are not longer
percevale as audio (trough the ear). E.g. the tube of Eustachius will open
to release the pressure difference between the outer and middle ear. If not,
the tension on the membrane will become to big. (in negative or positive
sense)