[microsound] any London recommendations?

Bruce Tovsky bruce at skeletonhome.com
Fri Apr 24 11:23:54 EDT 2009

the Tate Modern is always a blast, cool location too. i really
enjoyed the British Museum, and if you can, catch Evensong at St.
Paul's. Cafe OTO also usually has interesting stuff. get an oyster
card and enjoy the tube - it's a great way to get around.
best

On Apr 24, 2009, at 8:15 AM, Gokhan Denec wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I'll be in London between 25th of April and 4th of May.
> I'd ask if are there any recommendations of any
> events/exhibitions/etc. in this period?
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> g.d

bruce tovsky
www.skeletonhome.com

"Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane."
Philip K. Dick