[microsound] real time sonogram/freq analyser

Batuhan Bozkurt batuhan at batuhanbozkurt.com
Wed Apr 8 16:11:40 EDT 2009

I've also managed to run baudline in mac os x inside a virtual machine
(running damn small linux), it works quite well but you need to have
vmware fusion or parallels I guess. Open source virtualization
alternatives do not currently support audio-in under OS X...

Here is my post about running it:
http://tinyurl.com/cp485j

Best,
B.B.