[microsound] Callout for AV works

Rebecca Summers rebecca at rebeccasummers.co.uk
Wed Apr 1 05:18:13 EDT 2009

Call out AV works

Dear participant,
I am currently studying a Masters in Music, Technology and Innovation at De Montfort University, UK. For my final dissertation, I am researching the use of visual media with electro acoustic compositions, and whether it helps the inexperienced listener of the electro acoustic genre, enjoy it more or less. Therefore I am looking for a number of works that have audio and visual content, so I am able to test my theories.

If you were interested in participating in this study, please send your AV works to the following address:

Rebecca Summers
Music Department
School of Sport, Performing Arts and Leisure
University of Wolverhampton
Walsall Campus
Gorway Road
Walsall