[microsound-announce] New Year Re-release of works by Donald Bousted

Stephen Altoft scaltoft at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 2 07:50:53 EST 2022

Hello Everyone,
We are happy to announce the New Year Re-release of ‘The end of the beginning’, an Album of works by Donald Bousted.
https://microtonalprojects.bandcamp.com/album/the-end-of-the-beginning <https://microtonalprojects.bandcamp.com/album/the-end-of-the-beginning>
 <>This was originally a double CD/DVD: which we are releasing the CD part of on Bandcamp, as a tribute to Donald, our founder, who passed away sadly on 4th December, 2021. The Original Physical CD/DVD has been unavailable for years, as it sold out! Now people can access it again.
It features the following pieces:
– Solo for Elisabeth, Alan Thomas, guitar
– Four Comedic Studies, William Raaijman, alto sax
– In preparation. Rachel Barnes, Helder recorder
– Tears , Tubulate, Tuba Quartet
– Verses 1 & 2, duo Contour
Stephen Altoft, 19-division of the octave trumpet, Lee Ferguson, percussion
 <>On the DVD where the following films:
 <>– Slide, with Gary O’ Connor, Stephen Altoft, quarter-tone trumpet
 <>– A Young Girl goes to Sea, with Anne Robinson, Donald Bousted, quarter-tone guitar
 <>– Slice through the Night, with Anne Robinson
 <>– Verses 3 & 4, duo Contour
 <>– The Night which Took the Appearance of day, Donald Bousted, quarter-tone guitar
The film pieces can be viewed on the Donald Bousted YouTube Channel
www.youtube.com/channel/UC31OffM33w5qTXmuHgVtc4w/videos <http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC31OffM33w5qTXmuHgVtc4w/videos>

All the best for the New Year!

Stephen Altoft

http://stephenaltoft.com