[microsound-announce] some weird music for the weekend by Federico Balducci and Substak & Bleupulp (two free EPs)

dubloop dubloop at oricom.ca
Fri May 15 09:20:43 EDT 2020

good day! after a few years break i started back releasing music on
Various and Uneasy, a sublabel of Pertin-nce.ca where anything goes, as
long as i like the way it sounds. You are free to send me your music if
you wish to have it released on the internets..

here is the two latest releses:

label : Various And Uneasy (Pertin-nce.ca)
release: vau022
artist: Bleupulp
title : The off switch (Substak edits)

track listing:
1. tek-0 chill-1 tech v1 (Substak edit)
2. tek-1 4min dark (Substak edit)
3. tek-5 bass dub stab (Substak edit)

sounds like: minimal, experimental, dub, electronica, deep

stream & download:
https://pertin-nce.bandcamp.com
https://archive.org/details/vau022

support & buy some tracks on bandcamp:
https://substak.bandcamp.com
https://bleupulp.bandcamp.com
https://the-end-is-near.bandcamp.com

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

label: various and uneasy (Pertin-nce.ca)
release: vau021b
artist: Federico Balducci
title: Failure Encourage vol II

1. Quizas - 01:42
2. Struggle - 01:55
3. Que mas que el silencio - 04:43
4. Left knee to right knee - 03:33
5. Need Cofee (lol) - 03:13
6. Para hoy solo soy - 03:27
7. Fuego y artificios - 07:10

about:
''That's a series I started working last year. Of recording stuff at
hotels'' -
Federico Balducci.

sounds like:
Experimental, guitar solo, guitar, drone, minimalism, abstract,

stream & download:
https://pertin-nce.bandcamp.com/album/vau021-federico-balducci-failure-encourage-vol-ii
https://archive.org/details/vau021_202002

enjoy!