[microsound-announce] Electronic Sound Pictures

adam wimbush ascsoms at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 24 11:26:17 EDT 2019

Greetings Microsounders

Back in September we had the pleasure of performing for Colliding Lines (Live arts collective and DIY publisher working across the arts producing new, original work - for artists and audiences who take creative risks.) live rescore, soundtrack night Reanimation:Phantasmagoria at one of our favourite venues,  The Rose Hill in Brighton, UK. Along with the awesome Greenness , Gwenifer Raymond and Georges Kaplan Presents... .
The evening focused on the phenomenal work of Segundo de Chomón and his fantastical silent movies.
We choose to soundtrack: Le Voyage sur Jupiter, a surreal Sci-Fi classic from 1909.
We wanted to share this amazing experience (and movie) with you, and hope that our sonic accompaniment (with the help of the Radiophonic Workshops sound effects LP's) brings joy, inspiration and a new appriciation of these vintage masterpieces.
We savoured every moment of this evening and look forward to doing more of this in future.

you can watch it on our Facebook page Electronic Sound Pictures and give us like too ;-)

|  |  |

|  |
Electronic Sound Pictures

Back in September we had the pleasure of performing for Colliding Lines live rescore, soundtrack night Reanimati...

or follow us on Instagram and watch it on our TV Channel @ElectronicSoundPictures
Hope you enjoy. ThanksESP.