[microsound-announce] Electronic Sound Pictures

adam wimbush ascsoms at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 05:47:16 EDT 2018

Welcome back lifeforms

This is sixth journey through the E.S.P. sonic landscape,starting with intergalactic horses galloping into your mind.Audio agriculturists drive Sound Tractors with deranged donkeys,
Sonic Scarecrows listen over fields of growing noise while Wolf Klaxons howl.
Electric flies buzz round aural meat in the helicopter restaurant...and much much more

E.S.P. we provide the sound, you provide the pictures.check out the movie for your ears here... ESP006

|  |  |

|  |
ESP006

Welcome back lifeforms Our sixth journey through the E.S.P. sonic landscape starts with intergalactic horses ...