[microsound-announce] podcast + playlist for my radio shows

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jan 19 09:17:25 EST 2018

Here's the podcast & playlist for my radio shows this week, on air 6
days a week in 8 different parts of France + Belgium

http://www.radiopanik.org/emissions/indiedrome/indiedrome-du-21-11-2017/

Indiedrome
PLAYLIST:

ARTIST : SONG
"ALBUM"  (label)

Ingrid Schmoliner: Grul
"Prepaired Piano" (Corvo)

Rafael Toral: The Stairs
"Moon Field" (Room 40)

Shun & His Dead Family: This Is Marseille
"Too Short, Too Fat, Too Black" (Sound Of The Esouth)

Josh Millrod: Dracula Dreams
"VA. Post-Minimalism" (Trace)

Dan Becker: Gridlock
"VA. Post-Minimalism" (Trace)

Chelsea Wolfe: Particle Flux
"Hiss Spun" (Sargent House)

Tegh: II
"Downfall" (Midira)

Jaap Blonk & Terrie Ex: Who's Knocking?
"Thirsty Ears" (Terp)

Elisa Point & Hervé Zénouda: Nous Jouons Le Temps
"Leçons de chagrin… Cours de joie de vivre" (Le Culte Du Cargo)

Marc Melia: Yurimon
"Music For Prophet" (Les Disques Du Festival Permanent)