[microsound-announce] Cyborgrrrls Technofeminist Meeting // March // México City

constanza piña constanzapinap at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 14:14:46 EST 2018

Hi everyone!

We are organizing an independent festival called Cyborgrrrls Technofeminist
Meeting <https://cyborgrrrls.wordpress.com/>. It will take place in Mexico
City; you are more than welcome, and if you can't, you can still follow our
streaming

Here is our open call
<https://cyborgrrrls.wordpress.com/convocatoria-2018/> (scroll
down for English)

I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas on our project and if you are
part of a project that's related to our interests contact us
<cyborgrrrls at gmail.com>, so we can grow our net :D

*Cyborgrrrls Technofeminist Meeting*

Cyborgrrrls <https://cyborgrrrls.wordpress.com/> is a critical,
feminist-hack, technoanarchist and cyberliterary party with the purpose of
re-creating technology and aesthetic gender prototypes. It is a space for
sharing ideas and affections, to re-program technologies, hack the body and
confabulate strategies of technical disobedience.
The first edition of Cyborgrrrls <https://cyborgrrrls.wordpress.com/> took
place in México City, March 2017. This year, we will celebrate the second
edition of our meeting. We opened this call
<https://cyborgrrrls.wordpress.com/convocatoria-2018/> looking for your
participation with proposals for workshops, talks, open discussions,
performances or concerts related to the themes of technology and gender.

web: https://cyborgrrrls.wordpress.com/
fb: Cyborgrrrls Encuentro Tecnofeminista
<https://www.facebook.com/Cyborgrrrls-encuentro-tecnofeminista-1306091546153389/>

​illustration Delilirium Candidum <https://www.facebook.com/azucena.hriele>
--
www.corazonderobota. <http://www.corazonderobota.tk>wordpress.com