[microsound-announce] ( nula.cc ) new album: 58160 fall to earth ~ now on bandcamp

editor at nula.cc editor at nula.cc
Wed Feb 7 02:00:39 EST 2018

new album and filecast from nula.cc:

--
58160 fall to earth ~
6 tracks + 1 bonus track

The next afternoon, I find myself in the same park. The mist
is gone. The snow has melted. In its chill, the still air
remembers the mists of the previous day. Crows have settled
in the park, they stagger and peck in the field, picking up
things with their beaks as if to show them to one another.
They sit in the trees watching me. They wait for me to come
near. Now and again, one of the shaggy, draped beings hovers
in the cold air and drops to ground like a fallen sycamore
leaf. Suddenly, all of them fly away, a dark shroud veiling
the nacreous sky. They rasp and cough, barking like little
dogs.

1. as if on the wind - 6 min.
2. vale of dusk - 9 min.
3. i (don’t) find you - 9 min.
4. stigmata - 7 min.
5. fall to earth - 7 min.
6. embryo - 3 min.
(bonus). soprianoforte - 10 min.

http://nula.cc/58160
https://nulacc.bandcamp.com/album/fall-to-earth

--
58153 vale of dusk

I walk through the park in the evening. I find a veil of
mist clutching the trees, the buildings, the slope of the
hill. There are white crystals of snow coming down, a
delicate shower of feathery stars. I cannot see very far
down the path before me. There is only a vaporous place
where space is lost and time is lost and all sounds are far
away and one has left the world behind.

http://nula.cc/58153
https://soundcloud.com/nulacc/58153-vale-of-dusk

--