[microsound-announce] podcast + playlist for my radio shows

Nathalie Fougeras nathalie.fougeras at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 12:42:17 EDT 2018

Thanks Philippe! I will listen it!

In case you are interesting by some of my stuff have a look in and let me
know: https://soundcloud.com/idem  and in Live Art:  here
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/QmUBLF>

Also I am working with a ceramic sound instrument I made for a work in
progress application for sound artist and musician as well as all people
interested by loop pad and several atmosphere. Feel free to be part in it here
´Call for participation´
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/+NathalieFougeras/posts/bkVYaCcrni4>:

To read from you
Kind regards
Nathalie

On 15 April 2018 at 17:46, philippe petit via microsound-announce <
microsound-announce at or8.net> wrote:

> http://www.radiopanik.org/emissions/indiedrome/indiedrome-du-10-4-2018/
>
> Here's the podcast & playlist for my radio shows this week, on air 6 days
> a week in 8 different parts of France + Belgium :
>
> Indiedrome  is broadcasted every Monday, online on Radio Woot
> http://radiowoot.com/
>
> Every Tuesday at 2PM on Radio Panik from Brussels (105,4 FM)
> http://www.radiopanik.org/spip/-Generation-BiP_HOp
>
> Every Wednesdays from 10 to 11 PM on College Radio Campus in Dijon
> http://dijon.radio-campus.org/grille.php
>
> Every Thursday at 1PM on FMR Radio in Toulouse
> http://radio-fmr.net/
>
> Every Thursday from 8 to 9 PM + on replay every Monday at 10 AM thru L'EKO
> des Garrigues FM that emits all over Montpellier and subrbs.
> http://www.ekodesgarrigues.com/les-emissions/article/indie_drome
>
> On College Radio Campus Grenoble, all over Grenoble and suburbs every
> Thursday evenings, from 10:00 to 11:00 PM.
> https://campusgrenoble.org/lesprogrammes/emissions/indie-drome2/
>
> Every Tuesday morning at 11 AM + Sundays evenings from 20:00 to 21:00 the
> BiP_HOp Generation airs on JET FM which emits all over Nantes and its
> suburbs.
> http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/-Generation-BiP-HOp-.html
>
> And Every Sunday from 23:00 to Midnite on Radio Grenouille, covering
> Marseille + its suburbs
> http://www.radiogrenouille.com/emission/generation-bip-hop-3/
>
> Indiedrome
> PLAYLIST:
>
> ARTIST : SONG
> "ALBUM"  (label)
>
> Lily Chao: Lifting Your Veil
> "Chinese Folk Songs" (Akuphone)
>
> Dirty Hands: Sunny Days
> "VA. Nineteen Something" (Nineteen Something)
>
> Les Thugs: Waiting
> "VA. Nineteen Something" (Nineteen Something)
>
> DJ Taye: Bonfire
> "Still Trippin'" (Hyperdub)
>
> DJ Taye: The Matrix
> "Still Trippin'" (Hyperdub)
>
> Arovane + Porya Hatami: Cplx_nucleid
> "Organism_Evolution" (Karl)
>
> Arovane + Porya Hatami: Nucleotide
> "Organism_Evolution" (Karl)
>
> Reidemeister Move: extract
> "Plays Borromean Rings" (Corvo)
>
> Lybes Dimem: #2
> "Syncleft Chronem" (SVS)
>
> Locust Fudge: Light & Grace
> "Oscillation" (Play Loud!)
>
> King Gbee: Hey You
> "Paradism" (Cuchabata)
>
> King Gbee: Sex Strike Breaker
> "Paradism" (Cuchabata)

Nathalie Fougeras NEWS in art - sound art - live event:

Website http://cargocollective.com/nathaliefougeras/
Nathalies Weblinks:
http://vimeo.com/ecobody/egology
http://vimeo.com/ecobody