[microsound-announce] ONLINE Max course starts May 29, 2018

Maxine Maxteacher maxinemaxmsp74 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 15:32:31 EDT 2018

Hi Microsound List,

My next ONLINE Max course for beginners starts on May 29th, 2018.
Persons interested
should sign up soon, as enrollment is limited. It's an approximately
seven-week long intensive for 1.5 college credit offered through
Massachusetts College of Art and Design.  *Enrollment is open to everyone*
(not just students).  For complete information and a link to registration
go here:
http://www.jeweltone16.org/SoundWithMaxMSP

Here are some endorsements from former students:
http://www.jeweltone16.org/endorsements.html

Please email my school address if you need more information:
jdunaway at massart.edu

Judy