[microsound-announce] dear Fellow Artists

Thaniel Lee thanielionlee at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 00:34:57 EST 2017

In March of next year I will be doing a show in the city of louisville. It
will be a retrospective of sort, and will mostly consist of
recontextualized older works mixed with newer works.

One of the new works I plan on doing is a 2 channel sound installation,
which will consist of multiple people describing their own bodies. The
voices will be mixed together and hard panned so that the voices of
multiple people will be fused into one voice.

What I need from you is a recording of you describing your body. You can be
as detailed or as vague as you feel is necessary, and If you don't feel
comfortable describing your whole body feel free to just describe what you
are comfortable talking about.

You can record the recording on your cell phone or your computer if you
have to, but i can accept most recording formats but I prefer they be
either mp3, wav, aiff, or ogg files. Please do not use any reverb or any
other effects on your voice.

For logistical reasons i need all the recordings before September 1st 2018
so I can have time to sync everything up and master the recording.

If you can help, would like to participate, or have any questions feel free
to email me at thanielionlee[at]gmail.com
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgmail.com%2F&h=ATPeUZVPx5alM1mb664A_Xwg0F0JbXtaxiW8tpdeaNvP5RAL3L18VtSnAbuoOsa3OeWLQeOObPKuyuHbfw0UArqQwT13-9PlfFPtu8nD7MGrRh4vUZI4qMk2fJ9f9EOQSQPpQnI03CvN6zW9FomH09yWhx1PxCC19YwXhu3YL8pUgfW_GieQ_oNUwb-Cfm0BRXdUc9HcygJisW8PPmC20WQV4Li3tK4gnZ1qQ55CnjSLui6hOx3tZNeRfSJVUGcI7AnpIE-VgaRnzXe2y8C9tF0rTSAWXPphydmA9NTx>

Thaniel ion lee