[microsound-announce] • • • • • APOSIOPESE NEW RELEASE • • • • •

Aposiopèse • editions.aposiopese at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 11:55:19 EST 2017

NEW RELEASE :

Coppice "Preamble to Newly Cemented Dedication to Freedom"
Format : 3" Cd-r ; includes download code.
—

INFO :

http://www.aposiopese.com/pages/preamble_to_newly_cemented_dedication_to_freedom.html

LISTEN :

https://label-aposiopese.bandcamp.com/album/preamble-to-newly-cemented-dedication-to-freedom

COPPICE :

Since its foundation in 2009, we have departed from bellows and electronics
to create compositions, installations, discography, instruments,
arrangements for performance, software, and sculptural objects.

Drawing from its expanding glossary of study, we’re currently focused on
expansions and emulations of our sonic foundations (in bellows and
electronics) using a newly designed musical infrastructure that departs
from physical modeled instruments and modular synthesis.

Coppice is currently transitioning onto a new world of finer sonic
illusions of digitally-seeded air, binary clocks, and impossible objects.

–Noé Cuéllar & Joseph Kramer, Chicago

http://www.aposiopese.com