[microsound-announce] podcast + playlist for my radio shows last week

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jan 17 14:03:38 EST 2016

Here's the podcast + playlist for my radio shows this week, on air 6
days a week in 7 different parts of France + Belgium
PODCAST:

http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/stockage/generation_bip_hop/GEN%20BH%2015_01_2016.mp3

On air:

Every Tuesday at 2PM on Radio Panik from Brussels (105,4 FM)
http://www.radiopanik.org/spip/-Generation-BiP_HOp

Every Wednesday from 10 to 11 PM on College Radio Campus in Dijon
http://dijon.radio-campus.org/grille.php

Every Thursday at 1PM on FMR Radio in Toulouse
http://radio-fmr.net/

Every Thursday from 8 to 9 PM thru L'EKO des Garrigues FM that emits all
over Montpellier and subrbs.
http://www.ekodesgarrigues.com/article.php3?id_article=1413 okapi

Every Friday from 19:30 to 20:30 the BiP_HOp Generation airs on JET FM
which emits all over Nantes and its suburbs.
http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/Generation-Bip-Hop-vendredi-15,6965.html

On College Radio Campus Grenoble, all over Grenoble and suburbs every
Saturday evening, from 09:00 to 10:00 PM.
http://www.campusgrenoble.org/lesprogrammes/emissions/generation-bip-hop/

Every Sunday from 23:00 to Midnight on Radio Grenouille in Marseille and
suburbs...
http://www.radiogrenouille.com/emission/generation-bip-hop-3/

BiP_HOp Generation
PLAYLIST:

ARTIST : SONG
"ALBUM"  (label)

Akatombo:Mission Creep
"Sometime, Never" (Hand Held)

Akatombo: Cold Call
"Sometime, Never" (Hand Held)

Shopping: Take It Outside
"Why Choose" (Fat Cat)

Shopping: Straight Lines
"Why Choose" (Fat Cat)

Motherfucker: I'm Fucking Dick Dale
"Confetti" (Sick Room)

Elasticity: Poem 12
"S/T" (pfMENTUM)

Gruppo Di Improvvisazione Nuova Consonanza:  A5-4
"Azioni" (Die Schachtel)

Gruppo Di Improvvisazione Nuova Consonanza: A7-2
"Azioni" (Die Schachtel)

Gruppo Di Improvvisazione Nuova Consonanza: Trio
"Azioni" (Die Schachtel)

Spaceheads: An Air Of Gentle Gravity
"A Short Ride On The Arrow Of Time" (Electric Brass)

Spaceheads: Forward Locomotion
"A Short Ride On The Arrow Of Time" (Electric Brass)

Hans Joachim Roedelius & Leon Muraglia: A Nostalgia For Lollipops
"Ubi Bene" (Passus)