[microsound-announce] ( nula ) new filecast: 57448 leap year. mp3, 11 minutes.

nula.cc filecasts editor at nula.cc
Sun Feb 28 13:20:16 EST 2016

57448 leap year

The last time we crossed a bissextile, or leap year day, we made a
filecast to mark it. And so, four years later, here is another, also
marking this rare event. Accompanying it is an image that was taken in
the Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli in Rome, which houses a
spectacular meridian line, a kind of elaborate sundial.

http://nula.cc/57448

57446 yerevan

In the ancient city of Yerevan the streets do not generally coil and
narrow into dense networks as in other cities that old, because in the
1930s, there was a fever for pushing aside the elaborations of the ages,
replacing them with a rationalized grid. Well, it is was it is, and some
of it looks like this.

http://nula.cc/57446

also recently:
57435 selim pass : http://nula.cc/57435