[microsound-announce] ONLINE Max course starts next week!

Maxine Maxteacher maxinemaxmsp74 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 11:39:32 EDT 2015

Hi Microsound List,

I have just two places still available for my next ONLINE Max course for
beginners, which starts next Monday on June 1, 2015.  Persons interested
should sign up soon!   It's an approximately seven-week long intensive for
1.5 college credit offered through Massachusetts College of Art and
Design.  Enrollment is open to everyone (not just students).  For complete
information and a link to registration go here:
http://www.jeweltone16.org/SoundWithMaxMSP

Here are some recent endorsements from former students:
http://www.jeweltone16.org/endorsements.html

The course WILL be offered in Max 7, but I also have Max 6 lessons that I
will run on a parallel track for anyone that wants to take it with Max 6.

Please feel free to email me if you need more information:
jdunaway at massart.edu

Judy