[microsound-announce] ( nula ) new filecast: 57208 mise-en-abîme. mp3, 9 minutes.

Lloyd Dunn ll at detritus.net
Sun Jul 5 11:08:04 EDT 2015

57208 mise-en-abîme

As the grip of sleep tightens, my purchase on the world dissipates. I
drift into a misty forest, where birds and insects drone, and soft
leaves on tender branches brush my skin. Voices speak in dim words,
bubbling up like the oracular gasses of Delphi. But then I start, and I
feel the jolt of my muscles contracting, and I cannot recall what was
said.

http://nula.cc/57208
http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/57208-mise-en-abîme

57187 transitional

Steady states are everywhere in evidence, in physics, chemistry, even
sociology and economics. When pressure comes to bear on a steady state,
change may be induced. If this happens, we witness a transition, as the
forces converge to produce a new steady state.

http://nula.cc/57187
http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/57187-transitional

---

revisions: