[microsound-announce] DataScapR: a toolbox for stock market sonification

Samuel Van Ransbeeck thinksamuel at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 15:52:31 EST 2015

Hello

I am doing my PhD on sonification art and I thought some of you might be interested in my DataScapR toolbox (and I need some volunteer guinea pigs).
DataScapR is a MaxMSP toolbox for stock market sonification using MaxMSP 6. The toolbox allows you to use historical and real-time data to create musical material or drive musical processes. While DataScapR offers an out-of-the-box operation, the modular nature makes it very easy to extend the patches as you wish. DataScapR is available for download and comes with a comprehensive manual as well as documentation within the patchers. You can download it on https://datascapr.wordpress.com/…/datascapr-available-for-…/
I hope you like it

Samuel Van Ransbeeck
thinksamuel at yahoo.com
datascapr.wordpress.com