[microsound-announce] call to messages... Pueblo Nuevo Netlabel release N 100

Mika Martini mikamartini at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 22:50:02 EDT 2015

This is an open invitation to participate in our online album No. 100. Only you have to send a recorded voice message of any kind as best you can, with your cellphone, your home studio, anything goes. The issue is to leave a historical record of sounds will be for the next 10, 100, 1000 years ... who knows. Duration must be between 10 and 100 seconds, wav, mp3, flac.

Send your recording: mikamartini at yahoo.com and be part of our celebration.

Deadline: Until we complete 100 messages. Do not forget to include your name and city.
best! Mika Martini aka Frank Benkho
Director Pueblo Nuevo Netlabel
--------------------------------------------------www.pueblonuevo.clwww.twitter.com/mikamartiniwww.soundcloud.com/frankbenkho
(Nota: el contenido de este email es confidencial, por favor no lo replique en ninguna red social sin mi autorizacion. / This email is confidential, please do not publish it at facebook, twitter or any social media without my agreement)