[microsound-announce] [framework radio] #509: 2015.04.26
. m u r m e r .
murmer at murmerings.com
Mon Apr 27 04:44:25 EDT 2015
phonography ::: field recording ::: the art of sound-hunting
open your ears and listen!
- daily, 16:30 ::: vancouver, us ::: radio nouspace
- sunday, 21:00 ::: tartu, ee ::: generaadio
- sunday, 22:00 (alternate) ::: coimbra, pt ::: ruc 107.9fm
- sunday, 23:00 ::: london, uk ::: resonance 104.4fm
- monday, 05:00 ::: amsterdam, nl ::: concertzender
- tuesday, 12:30 ::: south devon, uk ::: soundartradio 102.5fm
- wednesday, 15:00 ::: lisbon, pt ::: radio zero
- thursday, 19:00 ::: lisbon, pt ::: radio zero
- thursday, 11:00 ::: maribor, si ::: radio marš 95.9fm
- friday, 01:00 ::: brussels, be ::: radio campus 92.1fm
- saturday, 11:00 ::: new york state, us ::: wgxc 90.7fm
- saturday, 14:00 ::: brasilía, br ::: rádio paisagem
~ time zone converter: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com ~
for general info, playlists, podcasts, or to stream the latest edition
at any time: http://www.frameworkradio.net
SUPPORT FRAMEWORK! your contributions make framework possible. please
consider signing up to become a regular monthly donor, or make a
one-time contribution. as a thank-you for your subscription of €5 or
more, or your one-time donation of €20 or more, we'll send you the
latest issue of our framework:seasonal release series! we can't do it
without you, and we greatly appreciate your support.
listen to this edition here:
this edition of framework:afield has been produced in the uk by grant
smith and features soundcamp's 'reveil' project. about the project:
"SoundCamp is a series of outdoor listening events on International Dawn
Chorus Day, linked by REVEIL: a 24 hour broadcast that tracks the sounds
of daybreak, travelling West from microphone to microphone, on sounds
relayed live by audio streamers around the globe.
"SoundCamp / REVEIL will be at Stave Hill Ecological Park in Rotherhithe
from the 2nd to the 3rd of MAY 2015, with additional soundcamps in
Cumbria, Dartmoor, Belfast, Upper Hudson, Chicago, Toronto, Slovenia,
Estonia and Southern Italy.
"For information on camping, listening, broadcasting or contributing a
live sound stream, see the tabs or mail contact at soundtent.org."
again, we are always looking for new material, whether raw field
recordings, field recording based composition, or introduction
submissions. we are also now accepting proposals for full editions of
our guest curated framework:afield series. send proposals or material,
released or not, on any format, to the address at the bottom of this
mail. if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
framework intro submissions:
1) take yourself and an audio recorder to a location of your choice
2) record for AT LEAST 1 minute before you -
3) read aloud the following text (in english or translated):
welcome to framework. framework is a show consecrated to
field-recording, and its use in composition. field-recording,
phonography, the art of sound hunting; open your ears and listen!
4) continue recording for AT LEAST 2 minutes after the text
5) post the
recording to us on any format, or send us an mp3
:: info at frameworkradio.net
:: telliskivi 3
:: 65605 võru
mailing list: http://eepurl.com/lQBOT
More information about the microsound-announce