[microsound-announce] New album collab with Edward Ka-Spel from The Legendary Pink Dots fame + Gotta be a busy June playing 16 shows in a month

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Tue May 27 03:07:42 EDT 2014

*    Hello**
**    Hope that you are well and enjoying a lovely Springtime**
**Over here getting ready for some US shows and proud to announce my new
album collab with Edward Ka-Spel from The Legendary Pink Dots fame...
Released on vinyl and Metal Box by Italian label Rustblade, who is also
issuing this month an album with Lydia Lunch + another one by The Swans,
so needless to add you'd better check'em out.*

*Edward Ka-Spel & Philippe Petit: Are You Receiving Us, Planet Earth ?! **
**(ltd. Vinyl + Metal Box CD) (Rustblade)*

http://www.rustblade.com/2014/are-you-receiving-us-planet-earth/

http://www.rustblade.com/2014/are-you-receiving-us-planet-earth-limited-box/

*Under my Sonic Seducer DJ alias I have just uploaded a new mix, only
consisting of Soundtracks, where everything is super groovy and a lot of
the tracks have a London in the swinging 60's vibe to them, but most of
it all it sounds like a breathtaking cinematic experience, close your
eyes and let the images run while your feet dance around*... John Barry,
Henry Mancini, Quincy Jones, Jimmy Smith, Geoff Love, Elmer Bernstein,
Ennio Morricone, Isaac Hayes, Curtis Mayfield, Roy Ayers, Lalo
Schiffrin, Les Baxter, Johnny Pate, Bar-Kays, Roy Budd, etc...

http://www.mixcloud.com/TheSonicSeducer/starrin/

*    I'll be doing a couple of DJ sets over the WE part of Contemporary
Art celebration happening in town, then embark for the States, stop in
Belgium on my way back and then some more DJing to start the Summer
atthe end of the month... Gotta be a busy one playing 16 shows in a month:*

May 30 - Printemps De l'Art Contemporain
DJs Andy Votel + Doug Shipton + Waaterproof + The Sonic Seducer
Montévidéo - Marseille

May 31 - Printemps De l'Art Contemporain
DJs Waaterproof + The Sonic Seducer
Le Jetée / Cinéma Les Variétés - Marseille

June 3 - Xambuca + Philippe Petit @  Auxiliary
Richmond, VA

June 4 - Xambuca + Philippe Petit @ Eyedrum
Atlanta, GA

June 5 -  Xambuca + Philippe Petit @ C4's FUSE Arts Center @ Dreamland
Louisville, KY

June 6 - Xambuca + Philippe Petit @ Fuse Factory
Columbus, OH

June 7 - Xambuca + Philippe Petit @ Betty's Grill
Nashville, TN

June 8 - Xambuca + Philippe Petit @ Rake's End
Cincinatti, OH

June 9 - Xambuca + Philippe Petit @ The Burlington
Chicago, IL

June 10 - Xambuca + Philippe Petit @ Center Free Space
Milwaukee, WI

June 11 - The Nova Mix: An hommage to William Burroughs
Montévidéo - Marseille

June 12 - Asphalte Event @ Rockerill
Charleroi, Belgium
http://www.asphalte-charleroi.be

June 13 - Sonic Seductions # 15 @ Café Central
Brussels - Belgium

June 20 - Sonic Seductions # 16@ Les Demoiselles Du Cinq, Marseille
DJ OIL + The Sonic Seducer

June 25 - Cinema Night @ Sport Beach Café: The Rocky Horror Picture Show

June 26 - DJ Eye Scream vs. Sonic Seducer
Mundart / Marseille

*HAVE A NICE DAY* - Philippe

http://www.philippepetit.info/