[microsound-announce] playlist + podcast for my new radio shows

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Mon May 12 07:00:11 EDT 2014

hello,
**Here's the podcast + tracklisting for my radio program airing thru
Radio Panik (Brussels), EKO des Garrigues (Montpellier) on Thursdays,
JET FM (Nantes) on Fridays though one hour earlier this season, Campus
(Grenoble) on Saturdays, and Grenouille (Marseille) on Sundays:

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Panik // Brussels (105,4 FM)
Tuesday May 6 - 15:00 PM
http://www.radiopanik.org/spip/-Generation-BiP_HOp

BiP_HOp Generation on Eko des Garrigues  //  Montpellier -  88.5 FM
Thursday May 8st : 20:00 - 21:00 PM
http://www.ekodesgarrigues.com/article.php3?id_article=1413

BiP_HOp Generation on JET FM  //  Nantes - 91.2
Friday May 9 : 19:30 - 20:30 PM

BiP_HOp Generation on RADIO CAMPUS  //  Grenoble - 90.8 FM
Saturday May 10 : 20:30 - 21:30 PM
http://www.campusgrenoble.org/Generation-BiP_HOp,1445.html

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Grenouille  //  88.8 FM
Sunday May 11 : 21:00 - 22:00 PM (19:00 - 20:00 GMT)  //  Marseille //
France
http://ns35904.ovh.net:8080/live.m3u

ARTIST : SONG
"ALBUM"  (label)

Camilla Sparksss: This Is Huge
"s/t" (Africantape)

Camilla Sparksss: You Are Awesome
"s/t" (Africantape)

Pjusk: Donitsk
"Sleep Orchestra" (Dronarium)

Deison & Mingle: Static Inertia
"Everything Collapsed" (Aagoo/Rev Laboratories)

Murmurists: Extract
"I Cannot Tell You Where I Am Until I Love You" (Alrealon)