[microsound-announce] playlist for my next radio shows

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jun 15 05:31:22 EDT 2014

hello,
**Hope that you are enjoying the WE
Here is the podcast + tracklisting for my radio program this week.
Airing thru Radio Panik (Brussels), EKO des Garrigues (Montpellier) on
Thursdays, JET FM (Nantes) on Fridays though one hour earlier this
season, Campus (Grenoble) on Saturdays, and Grenouille (Marseille) on
Sundays:

http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/stockage/generation_bip_hop/Generation%20BH%2013_06.mp3

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Panik // Brussels (105,4 FM)
Tuesday June 10 - 15:00 PM
http://www.radiopanik.org/spip/-Generation-BiP_HOp

BiP_HOp Generation on Eko des Garrigues  //  Montpellier -  88.5 FM
Thursday June 12 : 20:00 - 21:00 PM
http://www.ekodesgarrigues.com/article.php3?id_article=1413

BiP_HOp Generation on JET FM  //  Nantes - 91.2
Friday June 13 : 19:30 - 20:30 PM
http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/Generation-Bip-Hop-vendredi-13,5452.html

BiP_HOp Generation on RADIO CAMPUS  //  Grenoble - 90.8 FM
Saturday June 14 : 20:30 - 21:30 PM
http://www.campusgrenoble.org/Generation-BiP_HOp,1445.html

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Grenouille  //  88.8 FM
Sunday June 15 : 21:00 - 22:00 PM (19:00 - 20:00 GMT)  // Marseille  //
France
http://ns35904.ovh.net:8080/live.m3u

ARTIST : SONG
"ALBUM"  (label)