[microsound-announce] new live set recording and networking in Poland.

Djého Youn ydjeho at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 07:44:35 EST 2014

Hello,

I want to share a 30min. recording of my concert last week here in Warsaw,
Poland.

http://jhyoun.wordpress.com/2014/01/20/against-all-that-was-new-live-set-recording/

Btw, I'm currently living in Warsaw and I'd be very happy to
play/collaborate/hang out with local music people regardless what kind of
music you are into, I'm computer musician with noise/glitch touch but I'm
very open. I'd love to develop local scene for the 'marginal' digital music
and 'experimental' acoustic music and whatever music doesn't fit to current
club & music scene here. so, don't be shy and contact me. Poland has too
much potential to not to move our asses.

thanks for your time.

sincerely,

jae ho youn

--