[microsound-announce] playlist + podcast for my new radio shows

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jan 3 08:07:37 EST 2014

*Here's the podcast + tracklisting for my radio program airing thru
Radio Panik (Brussels), EKO des Garrigues (Montpellier) on Thursdays,
JET FM (Nantes) on Fridays though one hour earlier this season, Campus
(Grenoble) on Saturdays, and Grenouille (Marseille) on Sundays*:

http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/stockage/generation_bip_hop/GEN%20BH%2003_01.mp3

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Panik // Brussels (105,4 FM)
Tuesday DEC 31 : 14 - 15:00 PM
http://www.radiopanik.org/spip/-Generation-BiP_HOp

BiP_HOp Generation on Eko des Garrigues  //  Montpellier -  88.5 FM
Thursday JAN 02 : 20:00 - 21:00 PM
http://www.ekodesgarrigues.com/article.php3?id_article=1413

BiP_HOp Generation on JET FM  //  Nantes - 91.2
Friday JAN 03 : 19:30 - 20:30 PM
http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/Generation-Bip-Hop-vendredi-03,4918.html

BiP_HOp Generation on RADIO CAMPUS  //  Grenoble - 90.8 FM
Saturday JAN 04 : 20:30 - 21:30 PM
http://www.campusgrenoble.org/Generation-BiP_HOp,1445.html

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Grenouille  //  88.8 FM
Sunday JAN 05 : 21:00 - 22:00 PM (19:00 - 20:00 GMT)  //  Marseille //
France
http://ns35904.ovh.net:8080/live.m3u

ARTIST : SONG
"ALBUM"  (label)

Art Zoyd: générique
"Metropolis" (In-Possible)

Lydia Lunch/Zahra Mani/Mia Zabelka: autoscopy
"Medusa's Bed" (Monotype)

BJ Nilsen: coins and bones (extract)
"Eye Of The Microphone" (Touch)

Dat Politics: hold that pose
"Powermoon" (Tigerbeat 6)

Two Monkeys: marshmellow
"Psychobabe" (Kandinsky)

Two Monkeys: she knows
"Psychobabe" (Kandinsky)

Midas Fall: low
"Fluorescent Lights" (Monotreme)

Niton: klamp
"s/t" (Pulver Und Asche)

Tomasz Sikorski: echoes II
"Solitude Of Sounds, In Memoriam Tomasz Sikorski" (Polish Radio
Experimental Studio) (Bölt)