[microsound-announce] playlist + podcast for my new radio shows

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Sun Feb 9 10:15:52 EST 2014

*Here's the podcast + tracklisting for my radio program airing thru
Radio Panik (Brussels), EKO des Garrigues (Montpellier) on Thursdays,
JET FM (Nantes) on Fridays though one hour earlier this season, Campus
(Grenoble) on Saturdays, and Grenouille (Marseille) on Sundays*:

http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/stockage/generation_bip_hop/Generation%20BH%2007_02.mp3

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Panik // Brussels (105,4 FM)
Tuesday FEB 04 - 15:00 PM
http://www.radiopanik.org/spip/-Generation-BiP_HOp

BiP_HOp Generation on Eko des Garrigues  //  Montpellier -  88.5 FM
Thursday FEB 06 : 20:00 - 21:00 PM
http://www.ekodesgarrigues.com/article.php3?id_article=1413

BiP_HOp Generation on JET FM  //  Nantes - 91.2
Friday FEB 07 : 19:30 - 20:30 PM
http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/Generation-Bip-Hop-vendredi-07,5040.html
<http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/Generation-Bip-Hop-vendredi-31.html>

BiP_HOp Generation on RADIO CAMPUS  //  Grenoble - 90.8 FM
Saturday FEB 08 : 20:30 - 21:30 PM
http://www.campusgrenoble.org/Generation-BiP_HOp,1445.html

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Grenouille  //  88.8 FM
Sunday FEB 09 : 21:00 - 22:00 PM (19:00 - 20:00 GMT)  //  Marseille //
France
http://ns35904.ovh.net:8080/live.m3u

ARTIST : SONG
"ALBUM"  (label)

The Letter Yellow: changed
"Walking Down The Streets" (Self Released)

@c: 82
"Half-Life, Still Life" (Cronica)

Ergo Phizmiz& friends: play Robert Ashley
"Populista Series" (Bôlt)

Arturas Bumsteinas: opera povera
"Pure: No End Of Vinyl Remixed" (Cronicà)

Arturas Bumsteinas:walk along the beach
"Sleep (An Attempt At Trying)" (Bôlt)

Dagger Moth: rust
"s/t" (Psicolabel)