[microsound-announce] ( nula ) new filecast: 56700 in the twilight. mp3, 13 minutes.

ll ll at detritus.net
Sat Feb 8 08:32:34 EST 2014

56700 in the twilight

The frontier of our world is not far away; it doesn’t run along the horizon or in the depths. It glimmers faintly close by, in the twilight of our nearest surroundings; out of the corner of our eye we can always glimpse another world, without realizing it. Michal Ajvaz, The Other City

download and stream : http://nula.cc/56700
also on soundcloud : http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/56700-in-the-twilight

56690 world of stone

Run away! Today! Or tomorrow. But tomorrow might already be too late! Because what do people become around here? They just burn out like this old mountain that was once a volcano. And they will all be left with hearts of stone in the end. Hard stones. Cold stones. This is such a dead world! Makk Károly, Ház a sziklák alatt

download and stream : http://nula.cc/56690
also on soundcloud : http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/56690-world-of-stone

---

all filecasts: http://nula.cc/list