[microsound-announce] Radio On presents new shows -interviews/plunderphonics/radio art/outsider music

rinus van alebeek injapatti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 09:04:00 EDT 2014

Dear Friends of Summer Radio,

Radio On, internet-radio from Berlin and around the world
transmits interviews, radio art, reports, radio-phonics.

We have quite a few new programs in our schedule
that you can listen to all through the month of August.

Among them interviews with Shelley Hirsch, Taniel Morales, Barbara Lazara
and Jared Hasselhoff

New radiophonic oriented programs come from Anne F Jacques and new arrival
Alan Dunn.

Last but not least the new No Pigeonholes show by Don Campau who presents
the works of extremist lo-fi home-producing artists.

Full info and a listening experience at
http://radio-on-berlin.com

Have a Great Week!

Rinus/Radio On