[microsound-announce] Today - Radio On presents PUNK IS DADA SPEAKS

rinus van alebeek injapatti at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 05:59:41 EDT 2014

Dear All,

This evening at 22:00-24:00 Berlin time Berlin based
artist/activist/theorist PUNK IS DADA comes out with her first program for
Radio On, called PUNK IS DADA SPEAKS

>From her information we know the show will be:
"An Informal discussion on the contextualisation of original source,"
found" art and the bedroom producer with regard to social media marketing
and its impact on the codes and ethics of authorship.

With Special Guests Grey Market Mixtape and SFTSTPS"

More information (links, pictures, text) can be found on our website
http://radio-on-berlin.com

Radio On is online 24 hours a day, brings interviews, audio
experimentations, radiophonic productions, reports, underground music and
Radio Plays
Try here for a surprise listening -
http://radioon.out.airtime.pro:8000/radioon_a

Have a Great Week!