[microsound-announce] playlist + podcast for my new radio shows

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Fri Sep 27 07:02:50 EDT 2013

*Here's the podcast + tracklisting for my radio program airing thru
Radio Panik (Brussels), EKO des Garrigues (Montpellier) on Thursdays,
JET FM (Nantes) on Fridays though one hour earlier this season, Campus
(Grenoble) on Saturdays, and Grenouille (Marseille) on Sundays*:

*http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/stockage/generation_bip_hop/Generation%20BH%2027_09.mp3*

Radio Panik // Brussels (105,4 FM)
Tuesday SEPT 24 : 14 - 15:00 PM
http://www.radiopanik.org/spip/-Generation-BiP_HOp

BiP_HOp Generation on Eko des Garrigues  //  Montpellier -  88.5 FM
Thursday SEPT 26 : 20:00 - 21:00 PM
http://www.ekodesgarrigues.com/article.php3?id_article=1413

BiP_HOp Generation on JET FM  //  Nantes
Friday SEPT 27 : 19:30 - 20:30 PM
http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/Generation-Bip-Hop-vendredi-27,4622.html

BiP_HOp Generation on RADIO CAMPUS  //  Grenoble - 90.8 FM
Saturday SEPT 28 : 20:30 - 21:30 PM
http://www.campusgrenoble.org/Generation-BiP_HOp,1445.html

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Grenouille  //  88.8 FM
Sunday SEPT 29 : 21:00 - 22:00 PM (19:00 - 20:00 GMT)  // Marseille  //
France
http://ns35904.ovh.net:8080/live.m3u

ARTIST : SONG
"ALBUM"  (label)

Kreng: introduccion
"And Then In The Morning…" (Sonic Pieces)

Art Zoyd: petite collection de rêves étranges et pièces plaisantes
"EyeCatcher" (Art Zoyd/Orkhêstra)

Bernays Propaganda:dodeka krstot ne go zgasne
"Zabraneta Planeta" (Moonlee)

Nu & Apa Neagrä: another pilgrim - alt pelerin
"Descântecul Apei Negre" (The Lollipoppe Shoppe)

Kasia Glowicka: presence
"Solitude Of Sounds In Memoriam Tomasz Sikorski (Polish Radio
Experimental Studio Collection)" (Bôlt)

Okapi & Aldo Kapi Orchestra: Bellini - norma, prelude
"Opera Riparata - Tribute To Bruno Munari" (Offset)

M+A: when
"These Days" (Monotreme)