[microsound-announce] Radio On Shows this evening Sept.16 and tomorrow Sept.17

rinus van alebeek injapatti at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 09:32:12 EDT 2013

Dear listener,

In the immense internet jungle there is a new station glowing and growing.

By some considered Berlin's leading internetradio,
Radio On is expanding fast.
We have three new shows this week.

Modernist thoughts in a last post modern time directly from the modernists
haven which is Barcelona on monday eve.

>From Berlin, where everything is cooking and boiling, The Cosmic Onion
Lunch Time Show
airs at lunch time.

In the early evening
Wandering the World with music and words arrives right after a new episode
of our own Russian dissident's show 'Siberia for the Whole Family.'

complete info plus links and exact time of broadcast
http://radio0n.wordpress.com

Come in and connect, because, as one of our listeners states it "Just
listen to Radio On and solve your problems while your asleep."

Have a Great Start-Up of the Week!

Rinus