[microsound-announce] Ethernet Orchestra @ AudioArt Festival, Kraków, Poland

Roger Mills roger at eartrumpet.org
Sat Nov 16 17:04:28 EST 2013

Hi everyone, next Saturday, 23rd November, (24th in Sydney) might be something for your diaries.

Ethernet Orchestra will perform at AudioArt Festival, Kraków, Poland http://www.audio.art.pl

With the freeing up of the Internet in Iran, it will also be our first performance with Aref Toloei performing from Tehran.

We feel this reflects an important development in the potential for creativity between Iran and Western countries.

For those not at the festival it will also be streamed on liminal sound net radio http://liminal-sound.net

The performance features:

Aref Toloei Persian Tar (Tehran, Iran)

Elke Utermöhlen Processed Voice Max/MSP live at Bunkier Sztuki (Kraków, Poland)
Martin Slawig Priocessed Percussion Max/MSP live at Bunkier Sztuki (Kraków, Poland)

Roger Mills Processed Trumpets, (Sydney, Australia)

Times
10pm Bunkier Sztuki, Kraków, Poland
9pm London, UK
4pm New York, US
8am Sunday 24th Sydney, Australia
Time zone converter - http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

Hope some of you can listen in, or catch us at the Bunkier Sztuki in Kraków.
--
Roger Mills
http://www.eartrumpet.org