[microsound-announce] ( nula ) new filecast: 56414 colossus of air. mp3, 9 minutes.

ll ll at detritus.net
Fri May 3 02:45:11 EDT 2013

56414 colossus of air

The custom-built, 50-ton blower was situated in an adjacent chamber, separated from the waiting area by a long corridor. The Æolor blower was 21 feet high, 16 feet long, and 13 feet wide, and it contained two colossal lengthwise paddles which rotated to draw air in one side and out the other.

download and stream : http://nula.cc/56414
also on soundcloud : http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/56414-colossus-of-air

56390 a beacon

“My God,” thought the Commander, peering into the heaving black chaos, “Where am I? Who am I?” He waited for the beacon’s beam to seep through the fog, still unable to work out why, the entire day of their departure, he had been dogged by anxiety. A. Sokurov, ‘Confession’

download and stream : http://nula.cc/56390
also on soundcloud : http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/56390-a-beacon

---

+ main page: http://nula.cc/