[microsound-announce] 10 - 18 March: East Coast US -talks/performances, then New York

rinus van alebeek injapatti at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 20:47:32 EST 2013

Dear reader of my announcement,

After a residency period, beyond any expectation, I will end my stay in US
with a series of performances and a talk.

My stay at Chalk Hill Residency will come to its conclusion on Sunday
10.March.
It starts at 1.00 pm and will go on until you go home.
For those very far away, Radio On will transmit the open studio.

Further performances will be at San Francisco, Oakland, Seattle (2days),
Portland and New York.

http://v.gd/NgesGn will bring you to
the page that lists all dates and links

http://twitter.com/rinusnews can give you an idea of my stay in Sonoma