[microsound-announce] kris kras HTML5

HarS' Sound Chronicles hars7 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 3 09:44:21 EDT 2013

'1024' is a simple HTML5 web app version of an infinite random walk through a collection of 1024 seven second samples taken from the ookoi's audio archive, previously (in 2007) released as a endless-random-playback DVD. The observation by a casual listener that 1024 suffers from a serious lack of... violins, inspired a double random walk on a grid of 1024 violin sounds.We call it 'Kris Kras'.But all of our friends call it 'Alaska'.
[ Hearing and viewing these HTML5 web apps needs a recent version of Chrome or Safari on a lap- or desktop computer. Firefox works as well, but less so ... ]
'1024' > http://www.harsmedia.com/1024/ynoty1024.html'Kris Kras' > http://www.harsmedia.com/1024/ynoty1024_violins.html
More background: 'How to keep devils away' > http://www.harsmedia.com/SoundBlog/Archief/00796.php
--Harold Schellinx--http://twitter.com/soundblog