[microsound-announce] Pueblo Nuevo New Release!

Mika Martini mikamartini at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 8 10:47:21 EDT 2013

[pn083]> 01.08.13 > "I.M.B. 380Xd Overload" > Fisternni & Vlisa [Argentina]

track list:

01 - Contact Your Dealer (00:38)
02 - Operation No Available (01:55)
03 - Please Restart This Computer (01:49)
04 - Before Crash (01:31)
05 - Ilegal Operation (02:31)
06 - No More Ram (02:24)
07 - Destroy The Buffer (02:34)
08 - Data Entry. No Support For This Computer (01:06)
09 - Error This Computer Is Too Slow (01:30)

total play: 15:58

album direct link: http://www.pueblonuevo.cl/imb-380xd-overload.htm

creative commons license: attribution - non commercial - share alike 3.0

genre / style: electronic, experimental, glitch.

link:
manipulatto.blogspot.com
vlisamusic.wordpress.com

Pueblo Nuevo presents the latest work of Jorge Castro aka Fisternni and Ramiro de la
Cruz Larrain aka Vlisa. Produced and presented in Cordoba, Argentina, during the
Festival Santo Noise 2012.

Fisternni & Vlisa - "I.M.B. 380Xd Overload" is an experimental album composed entirely
with a laptop IBM 380 xd taking a Reaktor 1.3 achieving a workflow in which a
low-performance machine is overloaded and saturated processes through advanced
synthesis program.

Each name of the 9 tracks that make this work "Ilegal Operation", "This Computer Is
Too Slow", etc..., is defined by the sign or display that returns the OS on the
laptop when the buffer is overloaded and stops working.

Mika Martini aka Frank Benkho
Director Pueblo Nuevo Netlabel
www.pueblonuevo.cl
www.twitter.com/mikamartini