[microsound-announce] playlist + podcast for my new radio shows

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Fri Apr 26 05:25:01 EDT 2013

*Hello*
***Every week my radio programs air thru EKO des Garrigues (Montpellier)
on Thursdays, JET FM (Nantes) on Fridays, Campus (Grenoble) on
Saturdays, and Grenouille (Marseille) on Sundays*
***here's the podcast + tracklisting:*

http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/stockage/nonclassical/NONCLASSICAL%20%2024_04.mp3

BiP_HOp Generation on Eko des Garrigues  //  Montpellier - 88.5 FM
Thursday April 18 : 20:00 - 21:00 PM
http://www.ekodesgarrigues.com/article.php3?id_article=1413

BiP_HOp Generation on JET FM  //  Nantes
Friday April 19 : 20:30 - 21:30 PM
http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/Generation-BiP-HOp-vendredi-26,4338.html

BiP_HOp Generation on RADIO CAMPUS  //  Grenoble - 90.8 FM
Saturday April 20 : 20:30 - 21:30 PM
http://www.campusgrenoble.org/Generation-BiP_HOp,1445.html

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Grenouille  //  88.8 FM
Sunday April 21 : 21:00 - 22:00 PM (19:00 - 20:00 GMT)  // Marseille
//  France
http://ns35904.ovh.net:8080/live.m3u

ARTIST : SONG
"ALBUM"  (label)

APRIL 25

Aidan Baker: aneira (extract)
"Aneira" (Glacial Movements)

Bob Marsh: rich rule
"Viovox" (Public Eyesore)

Mice Parade: the hill house
"Candela" (FatCat)

Moderat: a new error
"VA. Monkeytown Publishing" (Monkeytown Music)

Soul Center: marmelade
"VA. Random Noize Musick" (Shitkatapult)

Ricardo Villalobos & Max Loderbauer: cube
"Hauschka: Salon Des Amateurs Remixes" (FatCat)

Phil Minton + Audrey Chen: sense
"By The Stream" (Sub Rosa)

Phil Minton + Audrey Chen: there
"By The Stream" (Sub Rosa)